When people who inspire you, acknowledge your work, it feels great. I value all recognition that I have received so far, in the form of likes & follows. The purpose I moved to blogging was to reach out to more people through my thoughts.
I look at it with the same happiness as a kid would feel seeing someone add colorful sprinkles on their vanilla ice cream. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to each one of you whom I’m able to reach in anyway.
Answering these questions is giving me a feeling of being famous in my field & people waiting to hear what I have to say. Thanks for giving me a chance to feel special through this award. 🙂
Answering the questions from April and Nishita:
- Do you think we should adapt our demands to our means or the other way around?
- Yes, I do believe in adapting my demands to my means.
- What does writing mean to you?
- For me, writing is freedom to express my innermost feelings.
- What are you doing on a sunny day?
- I would be enjoying some yummy ice cream with my son and husband
- What future memory would you like to create?
- I believe in living in the present. So, if at all times are tough ahead, I have good past memories to cherish, because future is uncertain.
- Would you date yourself were you a person of the opposite sex?
- No, it’ll be too perfect then 😉
- What is success to you?
- Success to me is to be able to rise every time I fall, when I’m able to do something that brings smile on my family’s face. It’s definitely the feeling of contentment from doing what I feel is right.
- What does this award mean to you?
- This award has made me feel very special. It feels that I’m moving in the right direction. It sure is motivating. This world needs proof. May be this award will tempt people to read what I have to say 🙂
- Make a wish
- I wish to stay strong.
- Fulfill someone’s wish
- It depends on the wish. If I can, I will.
- What is your favorite place?
- My mother’s lap.
- Have you ever loved somebody relentlessly?
- I think love should be easy, gentle, more free than firm. But if loving someone wholeheartedly is what you meant by relentless love, then yes.
- House or Home? Faith or Love?
- You need a house to make it home. I have faith in the people I love.
- Say a random thing about you.
- I believe.
- Math, your soldier?
- When I was a student, I loved Math. In life’s journey I believe in positive (+) math. Any negatives – in my life makes me even more positive (- * – = +)
- Which Ice cream flavor do you like the most?
- Hmm… just one? Strawberry.
- Which language do you speak?
- Hindi and English
- Which cuisine do you follow?
- All types of vegetarian cuisine from any part of the world.
- Favorite Country Singer?
- Nobody in specific. I love a broad spectrum of music, from classical to rock and ghazals to pop. Music is a very important part of my life.
- Which Novel should one read before dying?
- Who knows when one will die, till then read all that appeals to you.
- How much time do you spend weekly on your computer?
- It varies
- One thing you would like to do before you die?
- Miles to go before I sleep. Let’s talk about living 🙂
I would love to nominate these wonderful bloggers for Liebster award:
- Chaitali – Love, Life and Whatever (http://chaitalibhattacharjee7.wordpress.com)
- Tina Blackledge – Peaks and Valleys (http://sanit128.wordpress.com)
- Guru Rockness – Wisdom of the day (http://gururockness.wordpress.com)
- ilonca84 – My meditation challenge (http://ilonasmeditationchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Asmithaaa – (http://asmithaaa.wordpress.com)
- Rachna – Writing is the Supreme Solace (http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com)
- Michael Genford – The I Am (http://theiamblog.wordpress.com)
- Tim and Joanne – A Note from Abroad (http://anotefromabroad.com)
- Nakul Arora – Just a crazy dreamer (http://justacrazydreamer.com)
- Alys – Broken Strings and Pretty Things (http://brokenstringsandprettythings.wordpress.com)
- Andrew – Lift me up, Lord (http://liftmeuplord.wordpress.com)
My questions for them:
- Do you like listening to music?
- Do you like being in nature?
- What’s your favorite thing to do to relax?
- Life is ………………, fill in the blank?
- Which is one of your favorite posts that you’ve written?
- How about giving me the gift of your smile 🙂
- Which is your favorite season?
- What inspires you to write?
- Which flowers do you like the most?
- Do you think laughter is the best medicine?
- One advice for all the bloggers that you think may help them in their writing…
I finish the post with the rules of the award:
- Thank your nominator and post a link to his/her blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the nominator.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1000 followers, and let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Make up and post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Post these rules on your blog.